Latina (@LatinaR on twitter) isn't a shutter bug so I am happy she was kind enough to share a few Holiday Hairstyle photos with my readers. Organic and natural products are her "must haves" and TLC Naturals (located in the UK) fits the bill.
She loves the :
- Hibiscus Rose Leave-in conditioner because its pink and reminds her of strawberry sorbet, she also likes the softness of her hair after each use.
- Choco Shea Decandent Hair Butter reminds her of a perfect cup of hot chocolate when you smell the perfectly blended moisturizer. Latina wears it daily.
- Grapefruit Hibiscus Hydrating Hair Spritz with its light scent, no flaky build up or hard crunchy feeling is perfect for her twist or braid styles. .
- Finally the Shea Baobab Nourishing Hair Oil a small amount daily to touch up goes a long way. The product doesn't leave her with any oily stain residue.
I haven't tried the TLC Naturals but how cool would it be to make friends with the ladies across the pond? (Hint Hint) LOL!
Check her out on Facebook, YouTube , her blog or Twitter and get ready for great prizes & reviews!
Now its time for my Holiday Giveaway #2....
The Velvet Box is a great small business ran by Patricia Miller from my home state of Michigan!! Her jewelry will bring elegance & a flare to any ensemble you wear this Holiday season. Check her out!
Modgirl #1 or Giveaway #2 <------- Click the links
There will be two winners this week! YAY!
Here's how to Enter:
1. Be a subscriber to this blog via Google or Blog Lovin2. Be a fan of my Facebook page or follow me on twitter
3. Tell me which Velvet Box treasure you love (#1 or #2) and how you will wear it
That's it! Giveaway will run from 12/8/11 - 12/14/11 at midnight CST
Thanks for reading & enter....Tell your friends
***Contest is closed***
***Contest is closed***
I like the both but if I have to choose then it would have to be #2.
I like #1. I would wear it with the necklace shown. got to have it!
I like #2. I would wear it with a tan sweater, dark blue guess jeans, and dark brown boots, with my hair pinned up like snooky so my earrings could just dangle.
I would love Velvet Box treasure #1. I would wear it with brown corduroy pants - orange & brown sweater...mini twists in an updo.
Enter me please! I have a pretty sexy brown dress that would look really nice with giveaway#2.
I like #1 and I would wear with my hair in an updo style
Post a Comment